These terms and conditions constitute a legal agreement between you and ZenSound. Please read carefully.
1. You must agree to these Terms &
Conditions in order to purchase/use any ZenSound product. Your downloading of any product is considered to be
agreement to these Terms & Conditions.
2. These Terms & Conditions may be
modified by ZenSound at any time, but we will endeavour to communicate to you when such changes are made. If you disagree
with any of the modifications made, you must contact ZenSound to revoke your agreement and cease use of all ZenSound products.
3. You agree that any personal information you give to ZenSound when purchasing products is accurate and true.
4. In purchasing and using ZenSound
products, you agree to the Privacy
Policy. If the ZenSound's Privacy
Policy is modified, we will contact you to update you of these modifications.
5. You agree that all products available on ZenSound's website are the intellectual property of ZenSound and, as such, all rights to those products are owned by ZenSound.
6. All ZenSound products are licensed and
not sold to you. You may not sell your products to another person.
7. All licenses are single-user licenses. The contents of these soundsets are licensed, not sold to you.
Ownership remains with ZenSound. All rights of the producer and the owner of the work are reserved. Unauthorised duplication
of any download is a violation of applicable laws.
8. You may not distribute, share, sub license, lend, lease or otherwise make the soundsets/libraries content
available to any third party (on the internet, an information network, by tangible media, broadcast or in any other manner). You may not modify, adapt, create derivative works from or translate
any part of the soundsets/libraries, either for commercial benefit or otherwise.
9. You may use the content of these soundsets/libraries in your own music productions, including
library/production music, as long as the content is not used in isolation (in the case of samples and programmed synth sequences). You may not use the samples in a sample library.
10.ZenSound reserves the right to modify,
suspend or discontinue any products available on the website at any time, without prior notice being given to you.
11.ZenSound reserves the right to modify
the price of any product at any time, without any requirement to reimburse the customer due to a price reduction or promotional offer.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ZenSound against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and
expenses arising out of or accruing from your use of ZenSound products, including your downloading, uploading, installation,
or use of them, or your violation of these Terms of Service.
13. These Terms & Conditions will
continue to apply until terminated by you or ZenSound. If you want to terminate these Terms & Conditions, you may do so by notifying ZenSound and ceasing your use of any
14.ZenSound may at any time terminate
these Terms & Conditions with you if you have breach any provision of these Terms & Conditions; if
ZenSound is required to do so by law; or if ZenSound decides to no longer provide the products.
15. Your use of ZenSound products is at
your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or any loss of data that results from such use.
16. By using any ZenSound product you
accept and acknowledge that you must adhere by these Terms & Conditions.
For any further queries regarding these Terms &
Conditions, do not hesitate to get in touch via email.